Doctor Who R.P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who R.P

a doctor who role playing site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Girl Who Waited

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

The Girl Who Waited - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:54 pm

The Doctor laughed and pointed over to the far end of the pool. The lights were off so it was dark so no-one could see what was there. He climbed out and flicked a switch. Lights flickered on and a diving board could be seen at the far end.

"Race ya!"
Back to top Go down
http://doctorwhorp.omgforum.net
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:57 pm

Amy grinned. "Sure!" She said, slightly pushing him under. "Not if I get there first!" She said, racing him to the diving board. But the Doctor was quick, and they tied. "I think I'll go first. So you know, you won't have to be a chicken." She grinned and winked.

She ran on the board, and at the last minute, did a forward flip. Before hitting the water, she had flipped 4 times and went head first into the water.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:06 pm

The Doctor cheered.

"Woo! Go Amy!" He laughed and took a few steps back. "Ready Pond?" He started running and Did a spin while a sumersault in mid air. He went under the water and took a while to re-surface, doing so behind her and tickled her again.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:14 pm

Amy started laughing, and turned around to tackle him again, causing them both to go under the surface. While under, she tickled him on his sides, and kissed him softly on the lips, before she swam back to the top.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:17 pm

The Doctor stayed under a few seconds more before pulling her under again, grinning wildly, a slight blush on his cheek. He pulled her close and kissed her again, passionately before pulling them both to the surface.

"You Pond, have one amazing way of showing what you feel." He laughed, still holding her.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:19 pm

Amy laughed. "Thanks, I couldn't resist, and so do you." She said, wrapping her arms around him, kissing him once more. Chuckling, she spoke again. "Still cold in here?"
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:39 pm

The Doctor smiled. "I find it rather plesant." He smiled and pulled her closer. "And, as a plus, im rather comfy."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:44 pm

"Good. I rather am too." Amy smiled back, and felt his hearts beating as he brought her closer to him. "I gotta ask, how did you know there was a cure for that? If Rory knew about it, he'd be so happy, and wouldn't have felt so... bad. Well, at least until he found out the truth of some things." She said, her arms wrapped around him, hugging him, as she stroked the back of his hair she had always found adorable.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:03 pm

The Doctor smiled and looked down at her.

"Im a Time Traveler. I know things they didn't know in your time."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:05 pm

Amy smiled. "I suppose you are right." She chuckled. "Hey, guess what?"
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:07 pm

The Doctor smiled. "ofcourse im right! Im the Doctor." He grinned at her. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:09 pm

Amy grinned. "Gotcha." She said, splashing him, making her way back to the diving board, before doing a backwards flip. Coming back up, she grinned. "Gosh, it's been... years since I've done this."
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:12 pm

The Doctor laughed and splashed her back, watching her with a faint smile on his face.

"That is true... mind you... last time i checked i didn't have a pool in the library. Or a kitchen that leads into a spa... Never really understood that one..." he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:18 pm

Amy smiled. "And to think, I was mere months from death. Maybe weeks until I'd been bed-ridden." She said, starting to float on her back. She exhaled deeply, and closed her eyes, thinking about everything.

"If it had been too late... If I had been too close to dying, even if there was some magical cure, I wouldn't have came back with you."
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:20 pm

The Doctor touched her face gently. "But id've come to you." He smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:25 pm

Amy smiled, placing her hand on his. "I would have probably turned you away. I'd have told you to remember me as I was before, and not someone who was confined to a bed, about to die. I'd have went, taking care of my own self. Considering I ran away from it for a long time." She paused. "I've lost too many people to that illness. People who shouldn't have even died. But, they're in a better place. My Mum is even taking care of her granddaughter. She gets the years I could never have."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Girl Who Waited
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who R.P :: Earth :: scotland-
Jump to: