Doctor Who R.P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who R.P

a doctor who role playing site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Girl Who Waited

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

The Girl Who Waited - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:29 am

The Doctor laughed

"Just one scan and a needle Amy." He smiled "I'll take you to some random lovely planet afterwards, i promice." He took her hand and lead her over to the desk.

"Miss Pond here needs medical attention." The nurse turned to her.

"Certainly, what is it you need medical attention with?"
Back to top Go down
http://doctorwhorp.omgforum.net
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:35 am

"Erm..... I have. Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia. Incurable." Amy said, nervously. "I've recieved prior treatment and that's when they figured out it was incurable. Doc said you can help. But, I understand if you can't. I mean, you can't cure everybody can you? No, kinda impossible. Sorry if I've wasted your time, it just, he seems really positive about this, and uh, I don't.

"I've gotten used to living with it, and my original doctor informed me I had months to live." She said, a little quieter.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:38 am

The Doctor winced and took her hand. The nurse smiled.

"Oh that's fine dear! Incurable? What doctor have you seen? I would suggest reporting him. There's been a cure for at least 200 years!"

The Doctor grinned and bent down to whisper in her ear.

"Told you so."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:05 pm

"No need. My doctor has been dead for a year." Amy said but then looked at the Doctor and smiled, a little more confident.

"What do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:53 pm

The Doctor smiled and let go of her hand as they lead her away.

"I'll be here Amy. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Amy nodded, giving him a small nervous smile that didn't quite reach full potential, and turned away to follow the nurse.

She remembered the needle that the Doctor said about. She was petrified. "Um, the Doctor said you use needles. Er, just how big are they?" She asked, a little scared and nervous.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:10 pm

The Doctor laughed and pulled her into a hug.

"Smaller than 21st century needles. Trust me Amy." He gently kissed her. "You will be fine."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:17 pm

"If you say so..." Amy smiled, and kissed him back. "So uh, any side effects from this proceedure?" she asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:20 pm

The nurse laughed.

"Not for 150 years!" they reached a large green room with a bed on it.

"Take a seat please."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:29 pm

Amy took her seat on the bed, her legs moving back and forth. "So, how is medicine more improved here? It never was when I was on earth." she asked, curions.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:03 am

The Nurse smiled.

"By the sounds of it you haven't been here very long. Just how long have you been here? And are you and him....You know...." the nurse gestured to the Doctor who was stood at the little shop at the corner, flipping through a magasine.

Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:17 am

Amy looked over at the Doctor, and back at the nurse. "We just came here. We're uh, travelers, so we go different places, times." She smiled softly, and then spoke up. "Can I talk to you for a moment? Alone?" She asked the nurse, and then looked at the Doctor. "I just need to talk about girl stuff, and you don't wanna hear it." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:22 am

The Doctor smiled and nodded, taking a seat in the waiting area. The Nurse lead Amy to a room and faced her.

"I meant are you two involved with each other? and how can i help you?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:28 am

Amy nodded. "Yeah, I know what you asked. I just don't know. I mean, I love him a lot. But, I uh, I didn't want him to find out about what I'm going to tell you. Not yet anyways." She said, taking a deep breath. "When I was on... my Earth, in the four years the Doctor was gone, I had a child. It was human. Drunken one-night stand, and the uh, father is dead. Her father was my Doctor on Earth. The one who tried to find the cure, and ended up finding it was incurable. The baby," she paused, trying to swallow the lump in her throat.

"The baby... I miscarried. It was stillborn. If my mother passed this illness to me, as her mother did, would my daughter have had it? Would I have doomed her to the same hell I'm going through? Is it a blessing she's dead, so that, now, she knows her father, and isn't sick?" Amy asked, a silent tear falling in her hands that were on her lap.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:38 am

The nurse laid a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"It is possible the sickness was passed on. We will never have known." The nurse looked sad at her. "I am sorry for your loss..."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:40 am

Amy nodded. It's what she had expected, really. "Thank you." She tried to wipe her tears away quickly, to make it look as if she wasn't crying, but tired. "You can come in now, Doc." She called out for the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:47 am

The Doctor walked in and saw her tears.

"Woah! What have you done?" he said accusingly to the nurse. The nurse/cat looked offended and took a step backwards

"I was just... she..." He looked to Amy.

"Did she upset you?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:47 am

Amy shook her head, and jumped up. "No, no, she didn't upset me at all. I did tell you I had to talk to her about girl stuff, Doctor. You owe an apology." She said, hoping the nurse wouldn't be mad.

"I'm sorry. He's just... over protective."
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:10 am

The Doctor winced.

"Oh... Sorry." He looked at Amy. "Have you had the treatment yet?" he held her hands in his.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:15 am

Amy shook her head. "Uh, no. We uh, were just talking about something not-so serious. Something you couldn't exactly be a part of yet, considering you're not a girl." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:19 am

The Doctor looked horrorfied.

"Yet!! Amelia im not just gonna change into a girl in my next regeneration... I hope.." He trailed off in a whimper and looked at her.

"Please dont make me become a girl..." the Nurse watched him with humour in her eyes then turned to get the needle.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:25 am

Amy rolled her eyes at him. "I'm not letting you regenerate, bud. You're stuck with me. Forever." She grinned. "Or rather, however long I live to be. Then, you have permission to change." She laughed, and then focused her attention on the nurse, who had the needle.

"Oh boy. Let's just get this over with."
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:27 am

The Doctor stared at her then glanced sheepishly at the needle.

"Oh.. ah... hmm.." He took Amy's hand and smiled. "You had it right first time." The nurse pulled away.

"Done."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:32 am

"Had it right the first time?" Amy asked, as she felt the needle. "Ow....wait, done?" She looked at the nurse. "Done? As in, it's gone, the treatment is ministered, what?" She asked, serious. She felt a wave of dizziness, and went to stand up, but almost fell.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:35 am

The Doctor smiled.

"Done as in your cured. You should rest for today and tomorrow then you should be fine." The nurse nodded.

"Very true sir." She handed Amy a leaflet and smiled. "Thank you for your co-operation miss Pond."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Waited   The Girl Who Waited - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Girl Who Waited
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who R.P :: Earth :: scotland-
Jump to: