Doctor Who R.P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who R.P

a doctor who role playing site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello My name is Avril

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avril19

Hello My name is Avril Empty
PostSubject: Hello My name is Avril   Hello My name is Avril Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:01 pm

Ok my character name is Avril. She is a alien from a planet that is now dead.
Planet: the planet was called Nibiru. Nibiru was much like Earth but larger. It had vast oceans, plains, and mountains.
About Nibirians: They can live for about 400-600 years with 6 regenerations, they do not have the capability to time travel and are not considered an advanced race. They have the ability to tansfigure, but that takes a lot of energy and they are not guaranteed to transifure back when finished. When they transfigure it has to be a living thing, like an Orca or a Eagle. (but that does not mean they cannot transfigure into something else with enough practice. *wink*) They have their flaws that can be seen from a trained eye like The Doctor or a Dalek, but to an untrained eye, they are completely normal.
Regeneration: To be considered an adult, they must regenerate 3 times, until the three regenerations they are not able to reproduce.

About Avril: She loves to transfigure into Killer Whales, Sharks, Birds, and certain insects and other creepy crawlies, and will use them to fool persuers or just for fun. Just do not get her angry or she will transfigure into something that will scare the living daylights out of you. Hint: It is a dinosaur. (Took her years to figure this out.

Hope this makes sense Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hello My name is Avril
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who R.P :: The TARDIS :: Who are you?-
Jump to: