Doctor Who R.P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who R.P

a doctor who role playing site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the name of bowties and suncream...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

In the name of bowties and suncream... Empty
PostSubject: In the name of bowties and suncream...   In the name of bowties and suncream... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:55 pm

The TARDIS landed with a thud and the doors opened to a vast desert. The Doctor walks out with a pair of sunglasses on and a pair of shorts. He still wore his shirt and tie, including the jacket and his boots. He strolled out onto the sand and looked around.

"Uh... Amy... You might want to put some suncream on..."
Back to top Go down
http://doctorwhorp.omgforum.net
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: In the name of bowties and suncream...   In the name of bowties and suncream... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:07 pm

I step out of the TARDIS, shielding my eyes. "Oh wow. Um, yeh, I'll do that." I say, running back in for a pair of shorts, a tank, sunglasses and sunscreen. "Got it! So erm, where are we, Doctor? Never been to a desert before..."
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: In the name of bowties and suncream...   In the name of bowties and suncream... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:11 pm

The Doctor smiled.

"Oh no reason. We've put the baby in day care so i thought it'd be nice to have a day of rest and sunbathing." He looked at her. "That ok with you?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: In the name of bowties and suncream...   In the name of bowties and suncream... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:16 pm

I smiled. "Sounds great to me! Lots of sun, tanning, baking, fabulous!" I look you up and down. "Hmm, not too bad, Doctor." I grin.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: In the name of bowties and suncream...   In the name of bowties and suncream... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:19 pm

The Doctor laughed and hugged her.

"Not to bad yourself Mrs Pond." He winked at her before kissing her gently. "I love you." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: In the name of bowties and suncream...   In the name of bowties and suncream... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:22 pm

I laugh along with you, "Thank you!" I smile and return the kiss. "And I love you. And I never, ever, want to leave you. I'm time-lady now. I have no excuse to leave, and I'm glad." I grin.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: In the name of bowties and suncream...   In the name of bowties and suncream... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:31 pm

the Doctor smiles at her.

"Picnic. That's what you'll need. A nice picnic in the sun with a beach to paddle in." He said as he took her hand and lead her over to the top of a sand dune. there was a beautifull purple sea that sparkled in twin suns and an empty beach.

"Like it?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: In the name of bowties and suncream...   In the name of bowties and suncream... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:36 pm

I grin, listening as you talk. "Sounds like my kind of fun." I chuckle, and then see the sparkling purple sea. My mouth opens, and remains frozen, as I stare in awe.

"It's.... I.. Love it. It's.. Purple, and it sparkles, and it's beautiful and," I pause as I turn to you, and hug you tightly. "Thank you." I grin. "Though, I bet I can beat you to the water!"
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: In the name of bowties and suncream...   In the name of bowties and suncream... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:57 pm

The Doctor laughed and spotted her shoes.

"Im betting on it!" He laughed again and started running toward the water.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: In the name of bowties and suncream...   In the name of bowties and suncream... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:00 pm

I laugh out loud, as I run fast, and pass you, running into the water and then jumping into a deeper depth, seeing all the things underwater and being in amazement.

I come back up to the surface, stunned in disbelief of how something could be so beautifully amazing.

"It's.... amazing. Under the water, it's amazing."
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: In the name of bowties and suncream...   In the name of bowties and suncream... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:07 pm

The Doctor was at the water's edge, wincing slightly as he moved, swaying slightly. His skin had visibly paled under the sun.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: In the name of bowties and suncream...   In the name of bowties and suncream... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:09 pm

I noticed. "What's wrong?" I ask, running towards you. I see you sway slightly, and your skin pale.

"Are you dizzy?" I ask, putting my hand on your forehead, worriedly.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: In the name of bowties and suncream...   In the name of bowties and suncream... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:11 pm

The Doctor looked at her.

"I can feel it..." he said before he fell to his knees. "The planet... It's... dying... Moving..." he said quietly as his vision blurred.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: In the name of bowties and suncream...   In the name of bowties and suncream... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:15 pm

I look at you curious, wondering why I don't feel it, as I kneel with you on the ground, holding you steady. "This planet? Why... why this planet? Why is it dying?" I ask, frantic, yet at the same time I stand you up, and help you get back to the TARDIS.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: In the name of bowties and suncream...   In the name of bowties and suncream... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:20 pm

The Doctor groaned heavily as she picked him up, The Tardis burried under a sand dune that had collapsed.

"I dont... know.." he passed out, sun burn already starting on his pale face.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: In the name of bowties and suncream...   In the name of bowties and suncream... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:26 pm

I look over as you've passed out, and I pull out a spare shirt I had forgotten to take out of my pocket before diving in the water, and run the cool damp cloth over your face. I start looking around for the TARDIS, but notice it has gone.

I grab my lotion, and quickly start applying it to your legs and any other places I can get the suncream on.

I set you down on the ground in a sitting position, propped up by myself, as I remove my own shirt against the protection of the sun, and unbutton your shirt as I press the cool damp shirt on your chest, so that you don't over heat. I notice I have my bathing suit top on, as to not scare anybody who may soon rescue us.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: In the name of bowties and suncream...   In the name of bowties and suncream... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:28 pm

the Doctor seemed to be struggling in his unconsious state. He was muttering a strange language that wasn't translated as the day wore on. Suddenly a loud shout was heard from on top of the sand dune and a young boy landed at the Doctor's feet.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: In the name of bowties and suncream...   In the name of bowties and suncream... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:31 pm

Amy could feel herself become exhausted in the heat, and happened to hear a loud shout from a little boy, who was at the Doctor's feet.

"Um, who are you?" I ask, curious, hoping he can help. "Are you a delusion, have you come to help us?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: In the name of bowties and suncream...   In the name of bowties and suncream... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:54 am

The boy looked scared as she spoke then looked at the doctor and his eyes grew wide.

"il profeta" he said and helped her up, calling his friends down to carry the Doctor. The younge boy started talking to her, the TARDIS not translating.

"perdonami per non aiutare prima. Non avevo capito che eri tu profeta." They were leading her towaward a great stone castle in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: In the name of bowties and suncream...   In the name of bowties and suncream... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:58 am

Amy couldn't understand anything the boy was saying. "Um, sorry, I can't understand what you're saying. I don't speak your language." She frowned, as she kept walking, hoping that she would understand him at some point. She saw the castle they were taking them to, and wondered what exactly this place was.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: In the name of bowties and suncream...   In the name of bowties and suncream... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:36 am

The boy nodded and kept walking untill they reached the castle and the boy knocked on the large wooden doors. They opened slowly and the boy spoke.

"Cerchiamo di dentro ho il profeta qui." The doorman nodded and the door opened further. The Doctor groaned and shifted slightly.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: In the name of bowties and suncream...   In the name of bowties and suncream... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:50 am

Amy looked at the people, not understanding them. Looking over at the Doctor, she heard his groan and saw him shift. She was hoping that he would wake up soon, hoping that he would understand their language. Most importantly, she hoped that he would be alright.

"Does anybody here, know English?" She asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: In the name of bowties and suncream...   In the name of bowties and suncream... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:01 pm

The older man smiled and dismissed the younger boy.

"My appoligies. We speak little of your language,principessa. Forgive our haste but we had to get il profeta di sicurezza" The man bowed to her.

"le mie scuse principessa"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

PostSubject: Re: In the name of bowties and suncream...   In the name of bowties and suncream... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:06 pm

Amy started to understand a little bit, but not a whole lot. "Will.... will he be okay? Is there a way I could stay with him?" She pointed to the Doctor. "I, uh, we're not from around here, sadly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the name of bowties and suncream...   In the name of bowties and suncream... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the name of bowties and suncream...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who R.P :: Earth :: scotland-
Jump to: