Doctor Who R.P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who R.P

a doctor who role playing site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Doctor's Orders: The Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

The Doctor's Orders: The Rules Empty
PostSubject: The Doctor's Orders: The Rules   The Doctor's Orders: The Rules Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:42 pm

Here's the Rules:

1) No spamming. We all hate it and it's just absolutely USELESS so you have been warned.

2) No second chances. Be nasty to anyone and trust me, There will be Time-Lord fury in the vicinity.

3) Please, If you do accidentally post the same post twice, I've done it myself many a time, just delete it.

4) Please, No more than three characters. Too many will clog up the site.

5) Limited swearing. Remember, there may be young ones on here as well.

6) NO GOD MODING! this means moving other people in your posts.

7) Have fun! No-one likes a site with all rules so do have fun!

8 ) If you must go adult please take it to PM's, I have to problem with slight petting or touching but anything stronger , take it to PMs, I will be checking.

9) No religious or political ideologies. No-one likes it when people bring that stuff forward. remember: your own religion is just that, your own. no forcing or alerting others to your own ideologies. there will be thre chances. after that, you will be banned.

I will give leways when i'm feeling nice, but if you don't post in three weeks, your character WILL be deleted.
Back to top Go down
http://doctorwhorp.omgforum.net

The Doctor's Orders: The Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who R.P :: The night you met him... :: the rules-
Jump to: