Doctor Who R.P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who R.P

a doctor who role playing site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello there. The names Remus. But just call me Rem.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Remus Rift Corrack

Hello there. The names Remus. But just call me Rem. Empty
PostSubject: Hello there. The names Remus. But just call me Rem.   Hello there. The names Remus. But just call me Rem. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:31 pm

Hey so this OC took a REALLY long time to work on. I had to make it fit into the current story line which was hard enough. So I REALLY hope you like it!

Name: Remus Rift Corrack

Species: Time lord, but has a small part of human.

Age: 105 (This is actually late teens, in timelord years)

Incarnation 1: Ear length brown hair, a muscular, yet slim body. Kind, but slightly childish attitude. Usually wears black jeans, a long sleeve shirt (either white or blue), a silver vest, and an old pair of white converse (like tenth doctor's). He is normal height for a teen, which is 5'9. He currently has not regenerated yet. But the only thing odd looking about him is his eyes. Instead of the normal blue, green, brown eyes that people have... his are gold.

History: Rem was never born on Gallifrey. He was born on the TARDIS as it was landed on Trenzalor in the Doctor's FAR future. But as he was born, the TARDIS had gone began to just... die. It had already began to wither in the few years before Rem's birth, but it's time had finally come to an end. This left a scar on the new born timelord. His eyes had turned gold when he first opened them. He was raised by a human family, that took him in for 17 years, knowing about him having two hearts. And never taking him to a hospital for this reason. But these two adoptive parents died by the daleks, on the day of the war between daleks and cybermen. The same day the Doctor had lost Rose. But Rem had not known anything about the Doctor at that age. He hadn't knew until two years later when a professor by the name River Song (No River is not his mother. That would ruin the story) had told him stories of the ancient Time Lord. She had given him a Vortex Manipulator for his birthday telling him to look hard for the Doctor, that he would soon be by his father's side one day. For 86 years Rem had watched the Doctor's time line. Finding more and more about him. But he kept away from times that were secret, times that he knew would be too heart breaking for him. Remus had now hoped that he knew enough to at least talk to the Doctor... but never let him know where Rem had come from. After all... Spoilers.

So I hope you liked My OC and I hope he is welcome. He does not effect the timeline because he KNOWS that letting the Doctor know that Rem was his son would ruin the Story. I am just trying to extend the story... not break it. So thank you for reading. I really hope you enjoyed.
Back to top Go down

Hello there. The names Remus. But just call me Rem.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who R.P :: The TARDIS :: Who are you?-
Jump to: