Doctor Who R.P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who R.P

a doctor who role playing site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, I am The Raven! I am The Roaring Waves, I am The Bringer of Darkness and you... You're basically just a reader aren't you?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Raven

The Raven

Hello, I am The Raven! I am The Roaring Waves, I am The Bringer of Darkness and you... You're basically just a reader aren't you? Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I am The Raven! I am The Roaring Waves, I am The Bringer of Darkness and you... You're basically just a reader aren't you?   Hello, I am The Raven! I am The Roaring Waves, I am The Bringer of Darkness and you... You're basically just a reader aren't you? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:59 pm

Hi :3 My name is a secret but you can call me Leena if you want :3
I've made this OC for one of my fanfictions ('Only If Its 4 U' on FF.net and 'CrazyTimeTiger' on Wattpad) and I wanted to test run her :3

I'm a bit rusty so I hope It'll be okay... Now for the profils :3

Name: The Raven

Species: Time Lady

Incarnation 1;
Black wavy waist-length hair, cobalt eyes, 5'6, looks about 19, eventually looks 46, pale, rosy cheeks.
Shy, reckless, adventurous, bubbly, hyperactive, amazing singer, rants a lot, talks very fast, deduces things.

Incarnation 2:
Black mid-length hair that waves at the end, forest green eyes, 4'11, looks about 34, more pale, VERY long eyelashes, quite big eyes.
Serious, cold, still quite adventurous, deduces things, doesn't talk much and when she does she states facts, VERY arrogant

Incarnation 3:
Black straight shoulder length hair, lime green eyes, 5'8 1/2, looks about 28, more tanned but still pale, red lips, defined high cheekbones.
Serious, tactical, adventurous, deduces things, doesn't talk much, outgoing, kind of arrogant but not much, still kind of reckless.

Incarnation 4:
Black straight waist length hair, lime green eyes, 5'8, looks about 35, paler, red lips. Bubbly, outgoing, reckless, arrogant very occasionally, deduces things.

Incarnation 5:
Dark brown Straight midlength hair, crystal blue eyes, 5'7, looks about 29, just as pale, brown-ish pink lips. Bubbly, funny, more reckless,still occasionally arrogant, less outgoing, deduces things a lot less.

Incarnation 6:
Asian facial structure, curly dark brown hair, TARDIS blue eyes, 5'8 1/4, looks about 27, more tan, red-ish pink lips, red square glasses. Bubbly, funny, less reckless(people scolding her), a bit more arrogant, VERY outgoing, deduces things A LOT.

Incarnation 7:
Wavy shoulder length VERY dark blonde hair, tanned, purple-ish indigo eyes, red-ish pink lips, high cheekbones that are defined, brown round-ish sqare glasses. Same as before but everything less.

Incarnation 8:
Dark red wavy waist length hair, pale with some freckles, emerald green eyes, light pink lips, defined cheekbones. Bubbly, funny, shy, only deduces in her mind.

War:
Same appearence exept chin length hair. Stone hard warrior, anti social, only states facts.

Incarnation 9:
Black hair, pale, cactus green eyes, pale, pink-ish red lips, long-ish eyelashes, lime green square glasses. Closed off, a bit snappy, shy, emotional.

Incarnation 10:
Dark brown hair, cactus green eyes, slightly tanned, red lips, short eyelashes, slightly chubby face. Bubbly, cheeky, shy, overly companionate, deduces things again but doesn't say if it'll upset people.

Incarnation 11:
Black wavy waistlength hair, crystal blue eyes, dark blue square glasses, defined cheekbones, long-ish eyelashes, slightly tanned. Bubbly, funny, still very compationate, confident, deduces things the same as her 10th

Other:
She went through A LOT of training and was forced to regenerate into her war incarnation. She has military training, is amazing at sports, is very artistic, is very musical. When pretending to be human she's called Lucy Wainright. She works for UNIT. She's know The Doctor since she was 8. She had major crushes on the Doctor at a lot of different times.

When I need the 12th incarnation I shall post it :3 I hope my OC is okay, I really love Doctor Who!!!! :3

BYE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hello, I am The Raven! I am The Roaring Waves, I am The Bringer of Darkness and you... You're basically just a reader aren't you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who R.P :: The TARDIS :: Who are you?-
Jump to: