Doctor Who R.P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who R.P

a doctor who role playing site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi I'm Vespa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vespa

Vespa

Hi I'm Vespa Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm Vespa   Hi I'm Vespa Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:10 am

Hi I'm Vespa and I play a character named Sarah Jones, yes I know this is similar to Sarah Jane, a spunky and curious human. So I stink at character bios. Here is the one I always use,. Feel free to correct or ask me to change some things, while I wont change anything I feel is important to her character, like say race or look, I will change minor details such as age or things in her past. For the record I am certainly willing to change her name if it is a major issue but not just because it's similar ti Sarah Jane, I feel that the way I have written my character she is nothing like Sarah Jane the canon character. If you do feel that she they are alike do tell me in a civil post free of threats and accusations, otherwise I will not read your post and not make the change. Yes I know this seems demanding but I have had past experiences where people have attacked me and my character on other sites, they got so rude that I ended up leaving. So without further ranting here is my character Sarah Jones:

Name: Sarah Jones

Species: Human

Planet of Origin: Earth

Occupation:Store clerk (I wont elaborate this due to the fact I don't keep her in a set store so this changes from thread to thread)

Physical Description: Average height and brunette. (will supply pic if needed.)

Personality: Spunky and curious, Sarah Jones can take a lot before freaking out. She can be sarcastic at times but has a kind heart. She is really patient but has a lot of energy to spare. She is not easily frightened, but if frightened will fight to her last breath.

History: Her history is a classic normal human life, that is until she meets the Doctor.

Sarah Jones' life from her perspective.

My life wasn't always crazy cool with tons of adventures. Nope my life used to be simple. I was a bored store clerk who lived in a small apartment. I had crazy dreams of leaving London and traveling the world. I was stuck though. I dropped out of college to get married to the boy of my dreams. However just weeks before my wedding disaster struck. He was killed by a weird metal robot that shouted "Exterminate" and shot him. Well now I'm stuck with little money and a big dream. Then it happened, my dream saver The Doctor showed up to save the world.

Additional Medical Information: She has lost most of her memory of the Dalek attack, she remembers up to her boyfriends death and then nothing. She remember's the Daleks as well but not the Doctor or how the Earth was returned. However she does know that her memory has gaps. (Hope that makes sense.)
Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Vespa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who R.P :: The TARDIS :: Who are you?-
Jump to: