Doctor Who R.P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who R.P

a doctor who role playing site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GLOBAL ALERT!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zadok

GLOBAL ALERT!  Empty
PostSubject: GLOBAL ALERT!    GLOBAL ALERT!  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:52 pm

Just before CHRIST returns, satan will appear on Earth claiming to be JESUS. Tell the world!
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

GLOBAL ALERT!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL ALERT!    GLOBAL ALERT!  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:50 am

um im sorry but this site is multi religion free.. im sorry but i for one am Pagan and do not appreciate religion focused items appearing on my site. This is a role playing site. Im afraid i will remove this comment but if you were to re-post it i will have no choice but to remove you from the site.

I have nothing against other religions, i just think that the whole 'jesus' thing is nonsence and this is why it is a religion free based site, it causes problems. If you feel so strongly about this subject then write to the media with evidence to support your claims. Till that day, please refrain from making religious comments on the site.

Much appreciated,

Sarah.

(Site creator)
Back to top Go down
http://doctorwhorp.omgforum.net

GLOBAL ALERT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who R.P :: The TARDIS :: Who are you?-
Jump to: