Doctor Who R.P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who R.P

a doctor who role playing site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I AM THE DOCTOR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I AM THE DOCTOR  Empty
PostSubject: I AM THE DOCTOR    I AM THE DOCTOR  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:08 pm

Hello, my name is Richard Binns. I am 20 years old. I roleplay the Eleventh incarnation of The Doctor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jessica Pond
Admin
Amelia Jessica Pond

I AM THE DOCTOR  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM THE DOCTOR    I AM THE DOCTOR  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:15 pm

Welcome! I'm so glad to see you on here! It's so cool having two Doctor's on here, if one isn't on. Very BOTH much important.

I'm Elizabeth Tresemer, or Ellie to some, and I am 18 years old. I roleplay Amy Pond. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

I AM THE DOCTOR  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM THE DOCTOR    I AM THE DOCTOR  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:49 am

awsome, Hey Richard!

As Ellie said it's great having two doctors (now i dont have to try and reply to everyone who posts with the Doctor! XD )

If your still wanting to post, im sure Amy or another of our postees will like to have a post with you, i know that Abigail Sigma will as she has told me she would like to post again.

As soon as your able just start a thread and im pretty sure you'll get started soon =]

Hope you have fun and Enjoy the site =]

The Doctor
Back to top Go down
http://doctorwhorp.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

I AM THE DOCTOR  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM THE DOCTOR    I AM THE DOCTOR  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I AM THE DOCTOR
Page 1 of 1